- Top and rear flue options on all boiler models. Allows flexible siting options and installs in various property types.
- Wide product range. Complete range of outputs, making the ecoFIT pure a suitable boiler for most situations.
- Compact, cupboard fit solution. Small boiler footprint, offering fl exibility of siting, including a cupboard-fit.
- Clear LED display. Offers visibility in dimly lit areas for easier installation and use.
- Easy installation and maintenance. Accessible layout that allows all components to be replaced from the boiler front. Additional space is possible with removable side panels.
- Recognisable Vaillant fault codes. Making it easy to diagnose faults.
- High-specifi cation aluminium heat exchanger. Designed to last longer, maintain easily, and reduce energy bills.
- High-quality components. Offering peace of mind for the lifetime of the product.
- Industry-leading flue lengths. 10m flue length across all ecoFIT pure boiler outputs.
- 4-sided cooling and water agitation of the heat exchanger. Reducing stress on the heat exchanger for longer life reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Compatible with Vaillant’s intelligent range of controls. For the most convenient and energy efficient system, saving on energy bills.
- 5 year warranty*. With the opportunity to purchase up to 10 years. For homeowner piece of mind. (Subject to Manufacturers T&C's)
|Output||25kw / 85303btu|
Please enter the required quantity and delivery postcode.
The pictures above are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary. For more information about a product please contact us.