Exposed Return Temperature Limiter Control Set
Used for small areas, bathrooms, conservatories and extensions which are not more then 10m² (at 200mm pipe centre to centre distances).
Return temperature limiter are installed in the return of a radiator or underfloor heating loop. When the return flow temperature rises the valve closes and the flow through the heating loop is throttled. When the return flow temperature decreases the valve opens and the flow increases.
The Thera-RTL limits the return flow temperature of radiators or, in case of combined radiator/underfloor heating systems, the return flow temperature of underfloor heating loops.
The system designer has to make sure that the supply temperature is suitable for the floor design of the underfloor heating system. A too high supply temperature may result in damage to the floor.
- Easy readability of set temperature from every angle
- Equipped with concealed limiting and blocking tabs
- Set temperature range 20 to 50°C at nominal flow rate
- Usable with standard Honeywell BB and KV type radiator valves
- Thermostat connection: M30 x 1.5
- Setpoint range: 20...50°C (68...122°F)
- The control valve
- Thermostatic head (Honeywell)
- Fixing box with the fittings and screws
- White metal front cover
- To avoid stone deposit and corrosion the composition of the medium should conform with VDI-Guideline 2035
- Additives have to be suitable for EPDM sealings
- System has to be flushed thoroughly before initial operation with all valves fully open
The pictures above are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary. For more information about a product please contact us.