The Intergas Xtreme combi boilers have a built-in passive flue gas heat recovery unit at the back of the heat exchanger, which is connected to the flue. It extracts the excess energy from the condensate water and this energy is used to preheat the water for domestic hot water or heating, depending on which mode is being used. This reduces still further the amount of gas needed to reach the required temperature, while lowering both CO2 emissions and energy bills.
This Xtreme technology enables the highest hot water efficiencies to be achieved.
The Intergas Xtreme uses the proven concept of the double aluminum two-in-one heat exchanger. The patented Intergas design, with two separate copper circuits, ensures optimum heat transfer and minimal heat loss. The central heating water and cold tap water flow directly through the heat exchanger, so that the flue gases cool down and the condensation heat is fully utilized.
The second heat exchanger in the Intergas Xtreme is integrated in the flue gas outlet of the appliance with which the combustion gases are further cooled down. The residual heat from the flue gases is therefore used to preheat tap water. So less energy is needed to bring the water to temperature.
The advantages of the Intergas Xtreme do not stop there, because the boiler also has a built-in RF module. This makes it possible to connect the device to Incomfort. The RF module also makes it possible to use the Intergas remote management system.
The Intergas Xtreme combi boiler is supplied with:
- 1 x Intergas Xtreme combi boiler
- 1 x Wall Bracket
- 1 x Flexible Condenste Hose
- 1 x Valve Set (inc. Filling Loop)
- 1 x Installation & Operation Manual
- 1 x 7 Year Warranty Card
Intergas Xtreme Features:
- 2-in-1 double high efficiency heat exchanger
- Passive Flue Gas Heat Recovery (PFGHR) heat exchanger for ultra efficient hot water
- Built-in easy to service 6 litre expansion vessel
- Unique combined condensate and PRV outlet
- High efficiency modulating pump
- Sleek and innovative touch-screen control system
- Only 4 moving parts
- Build in Honeywell RF module to provide wireless connection to Honeywell wireless thermostats: CMS927, CMS 727, T87RF
|Output||24kw / 81891btu|
Please enter the required quantity and delivery postcode.
The pictures above are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary. For more information about a product please contact us.