The CM920 series can be used to control the heating circuit in a Sundial S or Y Plan and is particularly well suited to control combination boiler installations or additional zones in a S Plan Plus system. The CM921 is for use where heating needs are the same from day to day. The CM927 can provide a different heating programme for each day of the week to maximise energy efficiency. Two wire, volt free connections are ideal for use with combination boilers.
- Wireless communication between thermostat and receiver box - supplied pre-bound with 30M range
- Auto, manual, holiday and off (frost) modes
- Memory holds user programme even when batteries are changed
- Extra large LCD display with user friendly Line of Text display
- Up to six time/temperature settings per day
- Synchronised boiler control in multi-zone systems for optimum efficiency
- Boiler 'ON' display
- Volt free connections
- Automatic Summer/Winter time change
- Energy saving TPI control
Please enter the required quantity and delivery postcode.
The pictures above are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary. For more information about a product please contact us.