Central Heating Care
Rusty water in the radiators? Not efficient heating?
Chemical water treatment products to maintain the energy efficiency of the boiler and radiators and extend system life. An efficient and clean system minimises fuel bills and reduces carbon emissions.
Regular Price: £73.34
Special Price £67.20
New Dirtmag IQ is the smart choice when it comes to efficient dirt and air separation from your heating or cooling system - supplied with isolation valves therefore no need for isolation when servicing. Installing Dirtmag IQ helps reduce energy consumption costs as well as system wear and tear to preserve and prolong the life of pumps and boilers.Product Details
- Works as a dual filter to maximise the life expectancy of your boiler whilst maintaining fuel efficiency
- Unique spiral action forcing the flow through 5 dirt separators
- Easy to install and maintain without disassembly of any components
- Dosing port enables easy access to top up of system inhibitor chemicals
- Spanner provided for lid and service valves
- Removes magnetic and non-magnetic particles
- Glass filled reinforced plastic nylon
- 10 year magnet warranty
- All the seals are high temperature EPDM seals
- 9 dirt separators
- 10 debris breakers built into the filter
- Low level drain plug to save space
- Triple seals in isolating valves
- Deeper pocket for copper pipe insert which prevents leaks
The DirtmagPrime™ body tee and dirt separator chamber is manufactured from glass fibre re-inforced polyamide 66 with a high density polyethylene internal filter element and external magnet.
The magnet is positioned around the body below the flow line for improved collection of ferrous particles.
The conventional method is to position the magnet inside the collection chamber but the DirtmagPrime™ has the magnet positioned around it, helping to maintain a low pressure loss.
The union joint between the body tee and separator body makes the DirtmagPrime™ suitable for installation in horizontal, vertical or inclined pipes.
Supplied with two ball isolating valves complete with swivel joint and compression end complying with BS EN 1252-2 for use with R250 (half hard) copper tube.
Supplied with hose union ball blow down valve and manual air vent.Product Details
Calmag Magnetic Filter removes magnetic debris and sludge build up from all central heating systems. Temperature range 0-120 degrees Celsius, 360-degree installation, 12000 gauss magnet, Installation / Service date wheel. Complete with 5 Year Guarantee.Product Details
Rapdily removes hard water limescale and sludge water deposits from heating systems. It may be used on its own or with a powerflush unit.Product Details