- Magnetic Dirt High quality neodymium magnets positioned externally within the Magbelt and around the area of low pressure efficiently capture and trap any magnetic particles. Removal of these particles requires no need for isolation as the external Magbelt is easily removed; debris discharge is through a unique rotational 3/4” brass full bore valve.
- Non-Magnetic Dirt Our unique internal DirtSep features a smart design that maximizes dirt particle separation.
- Air Dirtmag IQ features a built in air valve that ensures any air in a system is collected and can be easily vented from the unit.
Main Technical Specifications:
- Connection: 22mm compression
- Medium: water glycol solution
- Maximum percentage of glycol: 30%
- Maximum working pressure: 3bar
- Temperature Range: 0-90°C
- Minimum particle size: 5 μm
Please download the technical specifications from here: Technical Specifications
Please enter the required quantity and delivery postcode.
The pictures above are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary. For more information about a product please contact us.