The element that controls the temperature of the mixed water discharging from the valve works proportionally on both hot and cold water supplies in order to maintain the temperature of the mixed water discharged.
- Temperature setting range : 30 – 50°C
- Temperature stability : ±2°C
- Max. working pressure (static) : 10 bar
- Max. working pressure (dynamic ): 5 bar
- Max. inlet temperature : 85°C
- Max. inlet pressure ratio (H/C or C/H) : 6:1
- Minimum temperature difference between the inlet hot water and the outlet mixed water to ensure anti-scald performance : 10°C
- Minimum flow rate for stable operation : 4 l/min
- Service kit available
- Tested and approved by the TMV3 scheme
- Approved by Buildcert as meeting the requirements of the TMV2 scheme
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
Please enter the required quantity and delivery postcode.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
This product appears in the following categories:
The pictures above are for illustration purposes only, the actual product may vary. For more information about a product please contact us.